Remove this ad

#3681 [url]

Apr 28 14 5:31 AM

Re: Welcome to Edcrab's Exigency RPG contemplation station

Augmentos (and all of forumer.com) was all but unreachable to me for the past 12 hours or so. Denial of service attack on the whole system maybe?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3683 [url]

Apr 28 14 5:47 AM

Triple post: In the other Storium game I'm playing in, I set up the last guy on our big challenge so he only had to play one card to get us goodies with a Strong Outcome.

So he plays a Weakness and we get nothing.

PEOPLE MAN, I SWEAR

Quote    Reply   

#3684 [url]

Apr 28 14 7:14 AM

Sometimes a weak outcome makes for a better story, but I don't see why anyone would willingly throw away goodies. People are weird

And Iriah: A first gen Guardian mech is obscenely strong and resilient. Very much a one-machine army. A few "good" ones work for the Enforcers, and this in part because they're the only thing that can pose a threat to high-tier renegades when the High Council has to come calling

First gens are basically comparable to transmuters, so. Yes, as Phil said they are bad news

Quote    Reply   

#3685 [url]

Apr 28 14 9:44 AM

OH, I forgot my terminology for a sec. I thought it was just another class of mech, like a Warlock or something. Oops. Good thing Liane didn't do anything rash.

Quote    Reply   

#3686 [url]

Apr 30 14 9:17 AM

I don't think Kyrae ever even saw Nalore before, so I'll wait for other people to react.

Also, Magitech is now running. Go post stuff!

Quote    Reply   

#3688 [url]

May 3 14 8:54 PM

...ic posts are being deleted or is my browser weirding out? like I def posted after iriah (nd I think phil did to?) but its gone now

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#3689 [url]

May 4 14 12:20 AM

I didn't make a post in IC? At least not until now? But Augmentos has been very weird of late, it's true.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to play in Magitech, but thanks for the invite and I'll definitely try to submit a character when I get a chance. I kind of regret signing up to two Storiums at once, especially because one has far too many players for my liking.

Quote    Reply   

#3690 [url]

May 4 14 2:24 AM

No worries about Magitech as I can't seem to wrangle my tabletop buddies to post anything. Sorry V, I was hoping they'd be a little more enthusiastic.

As for too many players, I was looking at a game that was about an interdimensional pizza delivery place. It had nine characters awaiting approval. Apparently pizza delivery game supply is nowhere near meeting the demand.

Quote    Reply   

#3693 [url]

May 15 14 7:15 AM

I think forumer has officially just said "we're very bad! Don't use us any more."

It very kindly "upgraded" and changed everyone's passwords and apparently Phil doesn't have access to his email account anymore, so.

Yeah. When and if this campaign finishes I'm jumping ship and letting this place rot

Quote    Reply   

#3694 [url]

May 16 14 4:52 AM

Okay, finally got my account password reset and can log in again.

The new forumer sucks, and I am all for jumping ship right now.

Where would we go?

Quote    Reply   

#3695 [url]

May 16 14 6:47 AM

http://exigency.wikidot.com/forum/c-911666/schismata

Thanks to Phil for helping with that. I find the default setup a bit bland so I'll see what others there might be, unless they all turn out to be super-hideous

Everyone has full edit rights (I think a couple of you already have accounts over there) but please, don't edit the forum page itself, Wikidot is weird like that and it can break things

Last Edited By: Edcrab May 16 14 6:56 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help